“We will continue to expand our assembly operations to assemble LED products that meet the increased variety and demand of our customers,” said MaxLite’s Global Operations Manager Zenny Haczyk. “Adding these outdoor fixtures to our assembly facility will allow for rapid inventory changes and better management of customer orders with tight project lead times.”
Haczyk oversees the assembly staff and works closely with quality control, shipping and other departments. Opened in autumn last year, the assembly facility in the New Jersey corporate headquarters has produced ECO-T™ LED Recessed Troffers, FlatMAX™ LED Flat Panels and Linear Fluorescent Fixtures and will create the following MaxLED® outdoor lighting fixtures:
- The DLC-approved LED Parking Garage Canopy Fixtures are energy-efficient replacements for 175- to 250-watt metal halide fixtures, utilizing just 40 and 70 watts. Additional product information can be found here:http://www.maxlite.com/products/led-gas-pump-canopy-fixtures.
- The energy efficient, DLC-approved LED Gas Pump Canopy Fixtures promote uncompromising safety and security at service stations and other outdoor commercial and industrial environments and replace up to 250-watt metal halide fixtures while using just 70 watts. View the product page athttp://www.maxlite.com/products/led-gas-pump-canopy-fixtures.
- The standard LED WallMAX™ Wall Packs with new optics increase light output and efficacy to reduce shadows and create safe, brightly-lit outdoor environments while full cutoff LED Wall Packs are DesignLights™ Consortium (DLC)-qualified and engineered as maintenance free, energy efficient alternatives to fluorescent, high/low pressure sodium and metal halide fixtures. Information on the WallMax Wall Packs can be found at http://www.maxlite.com/products/wallmax-wall-packs, while information for the full cutoff models can be found at http://www.maxlite.com/products/full-cutoff-led-wall-packs.
- The LED Area Lights are efficient, energy-saving replacements for 250-, 320- and 400-watt metal halide and high-pressure sodium fixtures and operate on electrical systems ranging from 120- to 277-volts. Available in 70-, 100- and 140-watt versions, the fixtures are designed with a discreet integral driver and offer a full cutoff classification, in several IES beam patterns. View the product page here: http://www.maxlite.com/products/led-area-light-fixtures.
- The line of 70-, 100- and 140-watt Flood Lights replace 250-, 320- and 400-watt metal halide and high-pressure sodium lighting fixtures. The fixtures are designed with a discreet integral driver and offer a NEMA 5 distribution, in full flood or a type V pattern with a MaxFOCUS™ Collimator, for longer throw applications. The product page can be viewed here: http://www.maxlite.com/products/70-to-140-watt-led-large-floods.